Apply for the Canadian fully-funded University of Montreal Scholarships now which are available for all disciplines and degree levels. This is the time for the candidates interested to study for free at the University of Montreal to submit online applications for a fully funded University of Montreal Scholarships.
Searching for the right college can be fatiguing at times, especially if there’s no one to guide you about the things you have to look for, in order to get admission to a high-standard college. But articles such as ours can be a lot helpful while gathering valid information and guidance about procedures.
This article is also dedicated to one of the reputable and leading universities in Canada, the University of Montreal, or as they call it in French, Université de Montréal which is also known as UdeM.
The Admissions Acceptance Rate
UdeM offers a huge variety of programs that range above 650, including 71 PH.D. programs, which means that anyone can find their program of interest over there with a good acceptance ratio of 57%. You can get to know about the scholarship programs offered by UdeM in this article, so stick to the end!
Reasons to Choose University of Montreal UdeM Over Others:
Before anything, you need to be convinced why you should choose to consider UdeM in your college preference list. Before you head to the main idea of the article, read through the points below to know about UdeM’s importance as a public research institute.
#1 Provision of World-Class Education:
UdeM is located in the city of Montreal, which is one of the world’s top ten university cities. UdeM pays great emphasis on the provision of quality education. Thus, it has been ranked in the first division of the world’s best universities. You’ll gain experience in the practical application of what you learn along with your studies. What else do you need?
#2 Services for International Students:
The UdeM has an office called the Foreign Students Office that is specifically dedicated to international students. The main purpose of this office is to provide services and facilities to international students throughout their residence at UdeM. It is a kind of international student embassy within the university. So there’s no way you’re getting baffled at UdeM.
#3 Pathway to Canadian Citizenship Card:
UdeM provides its graduates the opportunity for skilled Canadian work experience through the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. This may lead to permanent residence in Canada through the Canadian Experience Class. What could be better than studying, working, and getting a residency in a leading economic country such as Canada?
#4 Bilingual Environment:
Although the UdeM is a university with French as its first medium of conversation. But speaking fluent or broken French is not everyone’s cup of tea. Therefore, UdeM has set a second medium of conversation, English which is the most common language and is known by pretty much everyone. Thus, English Proficiency Tests are a requirement for anyone who doesn’t know French.
Canadian Scholarships at the University of Montreal UdeM:
The UdeM has always welcomed international students. UdeM has a population consisting of 80% international students than local. Some of which are scholarship holders or sponsored students. Below are the scholarship offers provided by UdeM:
1# UdeM International Student Scholarships for Undergraduate Program:
The procedure of this UdeM scholarship is that the total scholarship funding amount is applied at three levels on the tuition fee of $27,300 annually, after analyzing the results after each level.
- At the first level, you get $11,998 for a time period of 1 year which equals 2 sessions/30 credits or $5,999 per session/15 credits or $399 per credit.
- At the second level, you get $5,718 for a time period of 1 year which equals 2 sessions/30 credits or $2,859 per session/15 credits or $190.60 per credit.
- At the third level, you get $2,000 for a time period of 1 year/30 credits or $1,000 per session/15 credits, or $66.67 per credit.
2# UdeM International Student Scholarships for Graduate Program:
After every 3 sessions/45 credits, this UdeM scholarship is awarded $9,420 or $3,410 per session/15 credits on an annual basis at a tuition fee of $27,300.
3# International Student Scholarships for Doctoral Program:
A scholarship worth $19,339 for 3 sessions/45 credits or $6,546 per session/15 credits is awarded at a tuition fee amount of $24,300 on annual basis.
Eligibility Criteria for UdeM Scholarships:
There are some things you should make sure of as an international student if you want to get a place in UdeM, especially for the UdeM scholarships:
- All the UdeM scholarship programs are available for international and national students.
- A study permit is another requirement for being eligible for international students after selection.
- Full-time enrolment in either of the study programs at UdeM is mandatory for scholarship eligibility.
- The minimum requirement is a high school degree for the undergraduate program, a bachelor’s degree for the graduate program, and a master’s degree for a doctoral program.
- The minimum scores criteria for the applicant’s past degrees vary as per course selection.
The procedure of Application for UdeM Scholarships:
The procedure for applying for the scholarships at UdeM doesn’t differ from other institutes’ application methods. The applicants interested to study for free at the University of Montreal are requested to create an online account, submit required documents, fill in the biodata, and submit their UdeM Scholarships application. The procedure is also as below:
- Go to the official website of the University of Montreal.
- Enter all the personal and academic information demanded in the UdeM Scholarship application form.
- Check the required documents at the official website of UdeM.
- Gather the documents and upload them along with the application form.
- Submit your application for a scholarship at UdeM.
Note: You can stay in contact with UdeM. You can get the contact number from the official UdeM website.
Application Deadline at the University of Montreal
The application deadline for the University of Montreal UdeM’s admissions and scholarships is February 1. Whereas, we are happy to inform you that scholarship application at the Uthe University of Montreal are entertained twice a year.
Note: Make sure to submit your forms and documents at least two days prior to the deadlines.